Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Blog

In case you haven't noticed I have done an Extreme Blog Makeover.  

When I started my blog I couldn't come up with a good title.  
A friend of mine calls her blog :tuned in 
Another friend lives in Grand Haven and calls her blog A Truly Grand Haven.
So I had called my blog McRae Family.  I don't think I could get any more boring with another title.  I kept trying to think of something that was catchy or a play on words, but I just wasn't coming up with it.
Then one day it hit me.  Annabelle is always calling us King Daddy and Queen Mommy and her and Ariel are the princesses.  I figured what a fun theme to go with the king, queen, princess thing.   
So the JJ is James and Jessica and the Princess Girls are Annabelle and Ariel.

I have also been looking for a fun new background.  I really liked mine, but have been mocked a bit because of the owl.  I thought it was cute, but apparently some sisters (who will remain nameless) think it is funny to call me and
Hoot when I answer the phone.  So good bye owl.
Well I was blog stalking and found this blog that had a great background - so I decided to use it.  
I'm still trying to figure out the header thing, but I'm pretty okay with what I have going now.  Maybe I can get better at it sometime.  I'm really liking how I put the tiara on the word girls.  

I think my favorite thing about my blog is my counter.  I keep checking my own blog to see how many people have visited it.  So I'm guess that about 50% of that number is actually me.

Be sure to check out the very bottom of the blog.  I posted my current favorite song.  Our God by Christ Tomlin.
 

I hope you continue to follow us as we strive to live for and teach our princesses about our Heavenly King. 

 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
 
Deuteronomy 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment