Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All Grown Up

This summer we will have been married for 6 years.
This past week our bedroom finally got decorated.
We started out with a very simple (boring) khaki comforter.
It was very comfortable, but needed to be cleaned at the laundromat.
I never really wanted to go to the laundromat so we switched to out comforter that we were going to use for a guest room.
We never used the comforter because we needed the room for our baby.
So we put this stripy full size comforter on our queen size bed.
Then my birthday came along and I thought that it would be a nice idea to ask for new bedding.
My mom bought me a great set from overstock.com.
Then she bought me curtains.
Then she painted my bedroom.
Then my dad hung this mirror that we bought with money from our wedding (we never hung it because we just never felt like it was secure).
Then I put the bedding on the bed.
And this is what a grown up bedroom looks like!!!!!!




I am getting night lights for the sides and getting rid of that tall thing in the corner.
We are also getting new carpet.

I am loving my new room.  It is so cozy and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment