Sunday, July 11, 2010

Splish Splash

It has been so hot that I have been staying inside with the girls a lot.
On Wednesday when James got home from work we ate supper and then went downtown to play in the fountains.
Annabelle had a ton of fun running through the water spouts and cooling off.
Ariel was unsure about the water squirting at her.  She kept reaching her hand out to Annabelle to help her, but Annabelle was too busy.
We did get to try out Ariel's new swim diaper.  I got one of those reusable ones from TipToes.  I think it is going to be great.  It is close to the same price as a package of disposable swim diapers.
They had a pink one and a green one.  I was debating about which one I liked the best, but the pink one won.  I think I knew I was going to choose pink even before I was thinking about other options.  Here is the one I chose. It fits great under her bathing suit.
I didn't get any of Ariel because she didn't leave James' side.

1 comment:

  1. no need for swim suit or swim diaper mum just let her go naked mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete