Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 Years

Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary.  It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years already.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  He is an amazing daddy to our little princesses.  He works hard at his job even when it means working late.  
I love hims so much and and so glad that he is mine!


Just a little reminder of the vows we said to each other.  We are married for life!

I, Jessica, take you James, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. 

A little flashback to our wedding day, July 30, 2005.

Seeing each other for the first time


My grandpa Harvey married us.  So special!


Bridesmaids:  Kristin, Penelope, Erica, Chelsea, Abby
 

Husband and Wife

We're Married!



Pretty sure we don't like this picture at all.


The Wedding Party

Leaving on the Trolly

I love you so much

Wedding Portrait

Looking back I am reminded of the wonderful day we had.  We were so in love and still are.  After only 5 years I feel like there are some things I would change (like how I did my make up).  Now I feel a little bit bad when I make fun of my mom's wedding.  Styles change.  I guess as long as you marry the one you love, the rest is just a wonderful memory.


Happy Anniversary to Greg and Shannon.  They were married the same day as we were.  Some people even attended both weddings.  
 

 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out! Amd happy anniversary to you too!!

    It's crazy how fast styles change....and even photography styles. I wish we had the kind of photos I see now-a-days. Oh well, it's in the memories like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete