Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Friend Kristin

I have a really great friend named Kristin. She was my suite mate our freshman year and then we lived together the next 4 years in college.

Our freshman year we had breakfast each morning before our early 8am class.

Through the years Kristin and I have remained friends even though we don't see each other very often. I have been blessed to be friends with such a wonderful person who loves Jesus so much. Her love for Christ is evident in all that she does.

I just found out that Kristin is going to be embarking on a very special adventure with her sister and another friend. She is hearing what the Lord is telling her and following the plan He has for her life.

I am so proud to be friends with such an amazing, special, kind hearted, humble, musical, punctuation-knowing, loyal, caring, God-fearing, enthusiastic person.

Kristin, you are such a wonderful person. You are going to be such a blessing to the new people in your life.

“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment