Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm a Runner

James was home on Thursday night so he told me to go for a run. I wasn't sure I could even get around the circle in or neighborhood one time and it is only a half mile. James told me to do it 3 times. I decided that the goal was to get around 1 time running the whole way and the second time I could walk and run.

Well I was able to run the entire mile!!!!!

And then I went again tonight and I ran the whole mile again! I think I did better than last night because I felt like I kept the same pace the whole time. I think tomorrow I will try to add a lap. I may walk, but at least I will have gone farther.

In high school James bought me these awesome shoes and I am still wearing them. I guess that means they don't get much use. Anyway, I really like them.


I am going to be doing the Panther Prowl 5K in the beginning of June with Colleen, one of my friends from work. We may walk it, run it, or do a combination, but we are going to do it!

2 comments:

  1. doesn't it feel great... you're motivating me to get out there again (I've been slacking)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Annabelle would say, "You can do it, you can do it, you can do it."

    ReplyDelete