Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Activites

Thanksgiving is going to here before we know it.  I wanted to get a few Thanksgiving activities in before we jumped into all the fun of Christmas.


I have had these turkeys for awhile.  They are supposed to be a file folder matching game, but I thought it would be more fun to make it a memory game.  Annabelle loved the Halloween Costume Memory Game so I know she is going to love this one.  You can get the printable here.  
I cut out each turkey then Mod Podged it with a sponge brush to a circle.  I did Mod Podge because I figured it would be smoother finish.  I plan to laminate them so we can pull them out next year.


I also made this cute felt turkey.  I don't remember where I got the pattern, but you can just make your own shapes or find something online.  I only cut out 6 feather, but I think I will do more colors.  The template didn't have legs, but I think I will add those.  I really love all crafts with felt, so this was perfect for me.  This will be a fun counting activity for Annabelle and for Ariel we can talk about the colors and turkeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment