Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Little Cupcakes

I actually bought the girls Halloween costumes this summer.  I was at school and my friend Colleen was telling me about a sale that Old Navy was having.  I saw these costumes and they were pretty much screaming my name.  I hardly thought twice about buying them.  (Good thing because the next time I looked at costumes they were gone).  
We (pretty much all 4 of us (: ) have been very excited for Halloween so Annabelle and Ariel could wear these adorable little costumes. 





Have you ever seen cuter cupcakes? And a cooler Mario?



1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen better costumes. The girls look AWESOME... the cupcake idea is GREAT and honestly Caden looks so stinkin cute in that costume. Tucker would be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete