Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ariel Turns Green

The other day Annabelle and I were watching Mulan.  I thought Ariel was playing nicely with her toys (I had been checking on her periodically as she was just on the other side of the couch).  When I got up this is what I found

Ariel had found a green marker.  It is also all over the side of the couch.
We were just at the doctor and she said at this age (18 months) a time out was appropriate.  I didn't think we would have to do a time out for awhile because Ariel is a pretty good listener.  Well, it turns out that we had to to a time out way earlier than I had planned.  I didn't know how to go about it with such a little one.  I put a little stool in the hallway and told Ariel that she was going to have a time out.  She burst into tears and walked (by herself) over to the stool I set out.  Annabelle and I went in the other room for a few seconds and then I told her she could be done.  After talking about what she did she went back to time out.  
I did end up taking her picture in time out.  I wasn't sure if that would make it not as effective, but Annabelle told Ariel she had to take a time out when she wouldn't get off the table.  She burst into tears and went over to the stool.  James and I tried to tell her she didn't have to be in time out, but I guess she thought Annabelle is a boss too.
Both girls wanted to try time out together.  
The scarf on Annabelle's head is her Rapunzel hair. 



1 comment:

  1. love annabelles cute panties, I would love to rub herpussy through those, feel her getting wet then pull them off and fingerfuck her

    ReplyDelete