Sunday, August 22, 2010

Every Time I Turn Around...

Ariel is into something.

In the book drawer


In a shelf in the closet


Bugging Annabelle at the desk


Climbing a table


Climbing to the top of the desk


Crawling across the kitchen set


climbing into the stroller


Getting a close-up look at her make-up


Climbing the bench like a ladder.
We use this to block the steps, I guess
it isn't very effective if she can climb it. 
We now keep it open so she can't climb it.


Hanging out on the top of the desk.

 My child pretty much takes the cake when it comes to climbing ability.  She was walking at 9 1/2 months and climbing soon after that.  We have to keep our chairs on the table or she will be up there.  I have to close the doors to all the rooms or she will find herself in some situation where she needs rescuing.  One time I didn't close the bathroom door and I heard her fussing and I went to find her and she had climbed into the toilet.  Fortunately it was feet first, 
but I make sure to keep the door closed at all times.  
She keeps us on our toes.  I love (well, not all the time) how curious she is and how quickly she catches on to things.  
We sure do love our Ari-Berry. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! She's quite an amazing climber! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love tring to get my c--k in her little ass

    ReplyDelete