Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our Newest Princess

When we got to the hospital I got hooked up to the monitors and they said I could stay!

36 weeks 1 day



I wasn't making much progress so they asked if I wanted my water broke or if I wanted it more natural.  I don't need anything natural, I just need to meet my baby. 
The doctor (not mine for the 3rd time) came in and said I better get the epidural first if I was going to or else the baby would be here quick.  I really didnt' want to experience the painful contractions so we waited for the epidural.
Things slowed down after I got the epidural so they gave me pitocin.  Once I had that it didn't take long before she was ready to come.  I had her very quickly - I pushed for a contraction and a half. 
At 11:15pm we met our beautiful Arianna Noelle



She was a little peanut weighing 5 pounds 15 ounces.  She was 18 inches long.  She did not have any problems breathing and her color was pink right away. 

We are so blessed to have 3 beautiful little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment