Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Back

Its been about 6 weeks since my last post.  I didn't really feel like blogging much.  I think it was because of a few reasons:
1.  Our computer wasn't working
2.  I was so super sick
3.  I just didn't really have much to blog about (this may be tied to number 2)

Well, I am back and I am hoping to keep up with what is going on with our princess girls.

Annabelle started ballet, which has been a life long dream of hers.
Ariel wants to be like her sister so much that she had to wear a leotard to ballet class even though she isn't actually in the class.
Annabelle loves ballet so much.  The first week we thought we were going to sit in the room with her, but that wasn't the case.  The girls went in and the door closed.  For those of you who know Annabelle you would understand how we felt as we waited for her to start crying, quit the class, and never return.  For those of you who don't know Annabelle, she has a hard time leaving mommy and daddy (ex:  I teach the Sunday school class so we don't have to hear her scream, it took about a month for her to not cry when I dropped her off at playgroup)
Anyways, James and I were betting on how long it would take before the tears started.  We both lost.  She loved every minute of her class and could hardly wait until her next one. 
My little girl is growing up!!!!!
Since we do not get to be in the room it is very hard to take pictures throught the glass.  Here are some I got before class started.





No comments:

Post a Comment