Monday, January 31, 2011

Date Night


James took Annabelle on a date to Applebee's
and then to see the ice sculputres downtown.
Annabelle got all dressed up, put on stick on
earrings, and filled her purse.




Ariel thought she was going too.  She put on her favorite outfit, got her shoes,
and had her backpack ready to go.  She got to stay home with mommy and have fun.




Daddy and his date
Isn't my husband awesome that he takes time to take Annabelle on a date? 
He is creating some special memories for her.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet. BTW, it is an honor to have you as a follower on my blog! I'm hosting a great giveaway--all you have to do to enter is stop by & leave a comment on the giveaway post. My fingers are crossed for you.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you put some sexy lil knickers on her mum so when daddy gets her in the back seat to fuckher he has some nice knicks to take off

    ReplyDelete