Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ready or not here we GROW!

As Ariel took a nap today, Annabelle and I took some time to look at pictures of her when she was a baby.  I cannot believe that I have a 3 year old.  Wasn't I just in college staying up late and making "surprise cupcakes" with friends?  And now here I am a wife and mommy of two beautiful little girls.

As I looked at the pictures of Annabelle birth, it is so hard to believe how fast these precious little ones grow.  Not to long ago she was needing me to do everything for her and now she is telling me her monkey has a problem because it would like to swing on a vine and we don't have a vine in the car because vines are in the jungle.

As I watch my sweet baby Ariel taking her first steps, it is hard to believe that she is almost a year old. Almost a year ago, my second precious baby was born.

Time sure flies when we get caught up in life.  I need to remember to take the time to enjoy my babies while they are little because before I know it they will be wanting the keys to the car. 

I love watching James with his girls.  He is such an awesome daddy.  He plays nonstop and loves unconditionally.  

I LOVE my family.  Thank you Jesus for giving them to me!

Tell me these aren't the cutest pictures.






2 comments:

  1. Always a good reminder to stop and apprecitiate the little moments. Thanks for sharing Jess. And yes, your girls are SUPER CUTE :)

    Also...how did you get your name signature at the bottom? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go to mylivesignature.com and they will walk you through the steps. It is super easy.

    ReplyDelete