Monday, June 25, 2012

Obedience

Awhile back I was browsing pinterest and found a site by Focus on the Family Canada called Kids of Integrity.  I really liked the site and wanted to do some of the things that I found on there so I decided to focus on one quality each week throughout the summer.

Week 1 we focused on obedience.
Each week we are memorizing a verse and then on Friday the girls tell me the verse and I have a little prize for them.

This week's verse

Whenever the girls obeyed (the first time) they put a heart sticker on the poster.
The feet represent someone doing exactly what they were asked to do.
I really liked this verse because I could remind the girls that when they obey us they are making Jesus happy and showing Him that they love Him.

We talked about Jonah, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and Moses.

Whoever has my comands and obey them, he is the one who loves me.
John 14:21

No comments:

Post a Comment