Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This is a little late.

James is such a great daddy to the girls.  I wanted to get him something great, but he really doesn't go for presents so I wasn't sure what to get him. 
And then it hit me!  James loves the Tigers.  James loves his girls.  How about the girls in Tigers gear?!


I took the girls to have their picture taken wearing sparkly Tigers t-shirts and jean skirts. 
(I do wish the shirts showed more, but the girl kept having them lay down.)

We also gave him a new Tigers t-shirt.

The girls love their shirts.  They wore them to church on Father's day, which I thought was super cute.  A little different then pinky pie clothes.






Happy Father's Day to a Daddy who loves his girls more than anything!

1 comment:

  1. bet hercunt loks nice under her knickers

    ReplyDelete