Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time for Tot Time

Annabelle started preschool this year.  I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. 


The night before her first day of school I came up the stairs and saw her "big girl" back pack hanging on the door.  It made me think of how fast these past four years have gone. 


Annabelle on her first day of school.  I saw this idea where you have your child write their name each year.  She wrote it in pink so it is hard to see.



Mommy and Annabelle before school.


I was very nervous about her first day.  We went to visit the classroom and meet her teacher the week before just so she would know where she was going.  I was ready for lots of crying and clinging.  However, when her teacher rang the bell she ran over to the carpet and sat right down.  I guess the one crying on the first day was me. 

I am so proud of my little girl.  She loves school and maybe won't be following in her mommy's footsteps of crying everyday (which could get tiring since I did it until 2nd grade.  How my mom did it, I do not know).


No comments:

Post a Comment