Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photo Shoot

I wanted to get the girls 2 and 4 year old pictures taken.  I had been putting it off as Annabelle is 4 1/2 and Ariel is almost 2 1/2.  I keep telling myself that they haven't changed that much.

I usually take the girls to Sears, but I felt like they might not do so well for the people and according to Pinterest there are so many cuter ways to capture my girls.
I have been pinning lots of photo ideas.  I tried a couple things at home and decided that I could maybe try to take their pictures.  I only have a point and shoot camera, but I thought if I had a good location I'd be okay.

I remembered seeing some family pictures of a girl I went to high school with in a beautiful spot.
I packed a lunch and props and headed to Spring Grove Park in Hudsonville.
I am pretty impressed with how my pictures turned out.  I certainly do not have a career in photography, but for the amount of money I saved I can do my own pictures.

I use winkflash.com for all my photo uploading and ordering.  I had a credit from a previous purchase so the total of my order was about $5.  I ordered 35 photos.  A pretty good deal!






Annabelle, 4 years





Arianna, 6 weeks



Ariel, 2 years


No comments:

Post a Comment