Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gingerbread Girl Week

Each week of December I am doing a theme with the girls. 
This week we did Gingerbread Men.  Of course we immediately had to change that to Gingerbread Girls.

We had cinnamon sugar toast and cut it into gingerbread.  Unfortunately we only had boys so we used pink fairy dust (sprinkles) and turned it into a girl.

This huge mess actually turned into these cute gingerbread family members.
We have 5 because Annabelle made one of her cousin, Siaara.

We made gingerbread cookies. 


I had my camera all ready because I thought the girls wouldn't like the cookies so I was expecting to get some funny faces.  They both enjoyed them very much though.


We had one of our family favorites, Chicken Pot Pie and cut out gingerbread girls on top.

We did other gingerbread activities and crafts as well as read quite a few different books of The Gingerbread Boy.  It was fun for Annabelle to see how each one was just a little different.  
 
Next week our theme is Snowmen or I guess I should say Snow Girls.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want Tucker or Siaara and Asher to join in any of your activities before Christmas I would LOVE to bring them over again!!!

    ReplyDelete