Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy and Ariel

I had a half day on Thursday so I was going to take Annabelle and Ariel to the parade.  When I picked them up, Annabelle decided she wanted to stay and play with her friends.  I was a little sad that she didn't want to come with me.  Ariel and I had a good time together though.





We stopped to look around Sand Castle and find a little toy.


Ariel picked out this cute little frog (which she named Froggy) that came in a little flower purse.
We also stopped at the candy store and got a couple treats.






We saw Erica and Caden marching with his school.  I should say that I saw them because Ariel had fallen asleep on my shoulder.


She fell asleep in the middle of the parade so I walked down to find the end of it and go home.


She did wake up and want to go to Captain Sundae. 
Since it was a mommy and Ariel day, I thought one more treat couldn't hurt.



She wanted to finish eating it in the van.


No comments:

Post a Comment