Sunday, March 11, 2012

Treats and Snacks for the Girls

I have a board on pinterest called Treats and Snacks for the Girls.  I thought it would be a good idea if I actually made some of them.

I had a half day and the girls wanted to stay at playgroup so I made them some pretty cookies.
They were supposed to look like this

But they actually turned out like this


So I decided to just do cut out cookies instead.
I was going to make them for my students at school, but after 4 cookies I gave up.
It was very time consuming to mix 4 colors, roll it into a worm, then wind it up.


The girls were just as happy with butterlies, chicks, hearts, and flowers.

I also made frozen yogurt drops.
These have been a huge hit.
I alreay made them 3 or 5 times.

I used my frosting set from Pampered Chef to squeeze out the yogurt.
So far we have used Cherry, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Blackberry yogurt.
Boston Cream Pie (with sprinkles) is currently in the freezer!





We have also done the raspberries with a chocolate chip inside.
Annabelle liked it a lot, but Ariel wasn't so sure.

I love pinterest and all the great ideas on there.  Now I just need to make sure I don't spend all my time pinning, but actually doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment