Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks pregnant.  I feel like the time has gone quickly.  I told people I was pregnant at 7 weeks (its a little hard to hide the intense sickness) so the past 23 weeks has hasn't seemed too long even though it sounds long. 

Its is hard to believe that my belly went from

This
8 Weeks

to

This
30 Weeks

I am starting to get things ready for the baby.  I washed all the clothes that I have that will work for her.  The amount of sleepers and receiving blankets I have is pretty impressive.  I'm glad I went through it before I bought anything else.  I will need pretty much all new clothes though since Annabelle and Ariel were tiny in the summer and this one will be tiny in the fall.  

I have been going to see the doctor every week for a few weeks now.  I have 7 more shots to go!  Ariel came about a week after my last shot.  The baby can come as soon as the next day after missing a shot.  I am hoping that I am all ready.  With Annabelle I wasn't ready at all.  With Ariel I was mostly ready and I am pretty sure that I will be ready for this one.  I just need a few more baby things - crib, diapers, burp cloths. 

I really like the nesting phase.  I have lots of things that I want to organize and clean and I seem to be really productive before the baby comes.

My mom bought an outfit for the baby to come home in.  I had matching outfits for Annabelle and Ariel when Ariel was born.  I don't think that I will do that this time because of the sizes.  I will try to do some color coordinating though.


I had to get the matching blanket.  I now see they have a little baby that matches.  I might have to get that.  Both of the girls had a little baby that I put in their carseat.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am thinking of selling our Crib if you are interested. We bought it from Target before Berrit was born. It is white and turns into a toddler bed and then a full size headboard.(You're probably thinking why am I selling the crib if I'm pregnant. I'll explain on my blog soon.) If you want to come take a look at it email me. :) I've been thinking about having you and the girls over to play sometime anyway! Maybe we could do one of your fun summer activities together.

    ReplyDelete